We, DealerMatix Technologies Private Limited (“DealerMatix”, “We”,) are the owners of the platform comprising of a website www.dealermatix.com ,mobile application & web based application “DealerMatix” together referred to as (“Platform”). The Platform facilitates the management of dealership and distribution channels and provides ancillary business functions related to sales, Human Resource and Payroll management activities, CRM, procurement, finance, inventory management (“Services”).
To sign up and use our Services through the Platform or to get in touch with us through the ‘contact us’ page on the website, you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to your first name, last name, e-mail address, designation, company’s name, contact number, physical address, financial information, business information, your customer’s information. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
We also collect certain non-personal information on the way you use our website, through tools such as Google Analytics (a brief description of the same is provided below). This is done primarily to enhance user experience. These tools collect certain information which helps us understand how many visitors have visited the website and also, their behaviour.
As per the provisions of the GDPR we shall be considered the Controllers of the aforementioned Personal Information.
Adwords: We use Google Adwords as a marketing tool to allow the members of the public to reach out to us through our website. We also collect and store information when you, in order to interact with us, click on our advertisement which is displayed on Google search page and subsequently get directed to our website.
Salesforce CRM: We use customer relationship management software for managing our relationships and interactions with our customers and potential customers. We store Personal Information of customers and prospective customers on such software. The CRM is also used to gather information while analysing how you use the features of the website, and to what extent; for example, visitor flows and their duration, traffic sources and page views on the website or how the user flow change, when you are navigating through the website. This information is stored on Salesforce cloud-based CRM system.
Website and Social media accounts– We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access or provide your Personal Information on our social networking handles operated by us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn (2) share our blogs through Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn and (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles
- improve the user experience on the website
- understand the usage based on the geographical area
- understand the usage based on the demographics
- understand and get usage patterns of the users
Examples of Cookies We Use: Session cookies, First party cookies, Third Party cookies, Secure Cookies, HTTP-only cookies, Flash cookies, Zombie cookies.
Advertisement: We use third party cookies to make advertisements more engaging for you. Some common applications of cookies are made to select advertisement based on what’s relevant to you, to improve reporting on campaign performance and to avoid showing advertisements you would have already seen. Cookies capture information about how you interact with our website, which includes the pages that you visit most.
The cookies will collect following information:
- Clicks and scroll on the website;
- Visitor’s operating system, browser information, CPU, GPU; and
- Information of Service Provider.
Will disabling the cookies allow users to use the website?
We will not restrict the usage of the website if the cookies are disabled.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information about our Services and/or our periodic newsletters;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Services provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online)
- to improve the Services;
- to address your queries and provide business solutions;
- to run marketing and promotional campaigns,
- to maintain and manage your account on our website;
- to maintain leads;
- for client communication/administration/billing
- to manage our relationship with you;
- to provide you information that we may believe may be of your interest;
- for internal record keeping; and
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
Legal Basis (for people from the EU): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal basis of consent [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR], contract [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR], or on the basis of our legitimate interests [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR], provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to promote our product and Services.
- Consultants and Marketing Agency: We may share your Personal Information with consultants and joint marketers with whom we have a marketing arrangement, we would require all such joint marketers and consultants to have written contracts with us that specify appropriate use of your Personal Information, require them to safeguard your Personal Information, and prohibit them from making unauthorized or unlawful use of your Personal Information.
- Merger or Acquisition:We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Platform, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
The Personal Information we collect (of EU residents) might be processed outside the EU at a secure center located in India. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU in accordance with EU data protection laws. We will ensure that any such transfers of Personal Information (outside the EU) will be in accordance with the GDPR. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
We will retain your Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services and to comply with our legal obligations. Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers. For more information on where and how long your Personal Information is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Personal Information is stored on, Microsoft Azure data center located in UK. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we assume no liability or responsibility for it. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
Our Platform and Services are not aimed at minors. We do not intentionally target or otherwise knowingly collect Personal Information from visitors who are considered as minors under the applicable law, and we assume no liability or responsibility for any such Personal Information.
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com. If you are a resident of the EU, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.